m面試英文
⑴ 面試的英文對話
Q1:Why are you interested in working for our company?
為什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?
A1:Because your company has a good sales record.
因為你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。
A2:Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收獲。
A3:Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。
A4:Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因為我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。
A5:Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
Q2:Why did you leave your former company?
為什麼離開以前的公司?
A1:Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。
A2:Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因為我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。
A3:Bcause that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因為那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
A4:Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因為我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。
A5:Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因為我有一些私人的原因,家裡有些事情。
Q3:What are your great strengths?
你有什麼優點?
A1:I'm a good team player.
我是一個富有團隊精神的人。
A2:I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情執著。
A3:I'm a fast-learner.
我學東西很快。
A4:I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。
A5:I have strong organizational skills.
我的組織能力很強。
Q4:In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司僱用你有什麼好處?
A1:I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。
A2:I have enough knowledge to market the procts of your company.
我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。
A3:I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認為貴公司能從中獲益。
A4:Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。
A5:I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最適合這個工作的。
Q5:What are your salary expectations?
你對薪水有什麼要求?
A1:I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and ecational background.
我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標准薪資。
A2:Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。
⑵ 求英文自我介紹(外企面試用)
我的口語就是跟這家老師學習提高的 1:1的授課方式,ABC恬下英語你可以去看看.好. 課程是幫我內量身制定的,我覺得介容格還是不錯的 這樣的學習也應該能夠提供給你很大的進步 我就進步很多了;I'm XXX from Dalian. I graated from a junior college ts year. I'm fond of sports. I'm a optimistic boy of cheerful temper. I like to try new tngs and believe in life. I hope I could get a platform to show myself in your company. I'll get on well with everybody in the company. I believe that I'll try my best to do everytng well.
⑶ 英語面試
英文面試經典問題及分析
work experience請告訴我你過去的工作經驗,工作經驗就是你過去所做的工作。如果尚未開始工作,就可以回答「Right now I'm still a student.」(現在我還是個學生。)或者說「I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet.」(我剛剛畢業,還沒有開始工作。)「recent grad」是「recent graate」的縮寫,意思是剛剛畢業。
Second One: What's your greatest weakness? 你最大的缺點是什麼?西方老闆特別愛問這個問題,讓面試者candidate感到很緊張。事實上,他問這個問題是看你對棘手問題的反應。你沒必要如實回答你的弱點weakness,因為那有可能讓你得不到這份工作。相反,你可以告訴他們一些與工作不直接相關的事情isn't directly related to the job。
Third One: Why do you feel you are qualified for this job?你為什麼覺得自己勝任這份工作?這時候你要充分發揮你的「自誇」本領good opportunity to brag a little bit。你可以講述一些簡歷資料裡面沒有包括的技能extra skills;或者是再詳細強調一下你的特長。
Fourth One: What kind of salary did you have in mind?你期望的薪水是多少?「salary」就是你賺多少錢,通常是年收入。回答這個問題時,最好說出一個大致范圍approximation,而不是一個確切的數字not an exact figure。如果你能說出這個工資范圍,那就說明你對此行業非常了解。
Fifth One: If hired, when could you start work?如果僱傭的話,你什麼時候開始工作?回答這個問題時。一定要注意!不要說我馬上可以工作。那會讓對方認為你非常迫切地需要這份工作。一個非常保險的回答可以是「I can start at the beginning of next month.」(我下月初可以開始上班。)
Sixth One: What kind of work does the position involve?這個職位包括哪些工作?通過問這句話,你可以清楚地了解到你的工作內容。
英語面試常見問題
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.(你能在兩分鍾內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
英語面試常見問題(2)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
外企面試英語的常見問題
Tell us about yourself.
這是一個有關你個性、背景、學習以及工作經歷的非常寬泛的問題。你可以准備一個簡潔的回答。
Why should we hire you?
招聘者正在問有關你的特點和強項的問題。當然,對求職的公司也要有所了解,你的加入要給對方帶來效益才好。
Why did you leave your last job?
面試人員想要知道你是辭職的,還是被辭退的,或是下崗的,並希望了解原因。你最好實話實說,職場講究誠信。
Are you willing to relocate?
這代表著你是否願意移居另一個城市或國家。
Tell me about your scholastic record.
這是指你在學校及大學所學的學科和成績。本文來自:中國求職簡歷網
Tell me about your extracurricular activities and interests.
這是在問你業余都做些什麼和你的興趣,例如運動、音樂或旅遊等。一個熱愛生活的人也會以很好的熱情投入工作。現在,很多企業都比較注意了解求職者的愛好,從外圍來考察一個人的綜合素質。
How would your last boss describe you?
這句話的意思是你的上個老闆是如何看待你的。最好作客觀陳述,包括前任老闆對你的工作和為人的評價。
What salary are you expecting?
招聘者想要知道你對薪資的最低要求。恭喜你,話談到這里,說明對方對你已經很有興趣了。別獅子大開口,也別委屈了自己。給自己和對方都留點餘地。
⑷ 面試英文翻譯
My name is XX, 23-year-old, I graated from the Shanghai School of Business Professional Business Secretary. Lively and cheerful personality, outgoing. Two years of work experience, have good communication and coordination capabilities, like and good at sales. In addition, the text I have a solid foundation, strong writing skills. I am interested in is the usual reading, music, dancing and so on. Of course, I also have a lot of less than, but I have been efforts to enrich and improve their own. I hope to join you, to work together with you, I will do my ability to create the greatest value.
Able to skillfully use the commonly used office software.
⑸ 英語面試常用的對話
A:Good morning. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
(早上好。我是,這個公司的經理。你叫什麼名字。)
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你)
A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
(你好, 今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。對於這個工作,我們需要刻苦能乾的人,你覺得你能適應這樣的工作嗎? )
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
(恩,我想我能。)
A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?
(你為何選定到此地來謀職?)
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
(我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作)
A:What interest you most about this job?
(你對這份工作最感興趣的是什麼?)
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
(我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。)
A:Why should I hire you?
(我為什麼要聘請你?)
B:My ecational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
(我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作)
A:When can you begin?
( 你何時能開始工作? )
B:Immediately.
( 馬上就可以 )
A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
( 所以現在你可以回去了,我們很快就會通知你 )
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
( 我會耐心等待的,謝謝 )
(5)m面試英文擴展閱讀:
英文面試不同於筆試這種硬性的考核,主要考察應聘者隨機應變的能力。
有的人心理素質比較差,看到一個新的面試環境,特別是房間擺設、風格和上次面試完全不同時,心裡也會七上八下,還沒開始面試就手腳冰涼,連話都說不利索。
⑹ 幫忙翻譯一下,我要面試英文
1.我的駕駛技術熟練,熟悉北京路況
I'm good at driving and know the traffic in Beijing quite well.
2.我是一名盡職的駕駛員,能夠為老闆提供優質版的服務
I'm a devoted driver and able to provide good service for you/the boss.
3.我很願意為貴公司服權務
I'm willing to serve your company.
⑺ 面試英文自我介紹
我的專業是現代文秘與辦公智能化,幫忙寫份面試時候的英語自我介紹 Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鍾內
⑻ 求一篇英文面試自我介紹 兩 三分鍾左右就好
兩三分鍾可以簡單有效地把自己的閃光點和特長展現出來:
Good morning !
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview,
I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
Now i will introce myself briefly
I am 26 years old,born in shandong province .
I was graated from qing university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graation in the year of 2003.
I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major ring my school time.
In July 2003, I began work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.
I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.
That』s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.