關於面試的對話英語
㈠ 我要關於面試的英語小對話,急求
Why are you interested in working for our company? 為什麼有興趣在我們公司工作? Because your company has a good sales record. 因為你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。 Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment. 因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收獲。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position. 因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。 Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you. 因為我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program. 因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
Why did you leave your former company? 為什麼離開以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible. 因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job. 因為我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future. 因為那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. 因為我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things. 因為我有一些私人的原因,家裡有些事情。
What are your great strengths? 你有什麼優點?
I'm a good team player. 我是一個富有團隊精神的人。
I'm a hard-working, persistent person. 我工作刻苦,性情執著。
I'm a fast-learner. 我學東西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues. 我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。
I have strong organizational skills. 我的組織能力很強。
In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you? 我公司僱用你有什麼好處? I think that my technical background is helpful for you. 我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。
I have enough knowledge to market the procts of your company. 我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。
I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it. 我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認為貴公司能從中獲益。 Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person. 貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。
I know I am the right person for this job. 我知道我是最適合這個工作的。
What are your salary expectations? 你對薪水有什麼要求?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and ecational background. 我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標准薪資。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job. 我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。 I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.
㈡ 英語面試常用的對話
A:Good morning. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
(早上好。我是,這個公司的經理。你叫什麼名字。)
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你)
A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
(你好, 今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。對於這個工作,我們需要刻苦能乾的人,你覺得你能適應這樣的工作嗎? )
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
(恩,我想我能。)
A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?
(你為何選定到此地來謀職?)
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
(我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作)
A:What interest you most about this job?
(你對這份工作最感興趣的是什麼?)
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
(我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。)
A:Why should I hire you?
(我為什麼要聘請你?)
B:My ecational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
(我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作)
A:When can you begin?
( 你何時能開始工作? )
B:Immediately.
( 馬上就可以 )
A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
( 所以現在你可以回去了,我們很快就會通知你 )
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
( 我會耐心等待的,謝謝 )
(2)關於面試的對話英語擴展閱讀:
英文面試不同於筆試這種硬性的考核,主要考察應聘者隨機應變的能力。
有的人心理素質比較差,看到一個新的面試環境,特別是房間擺設、風格和上次面試完全不同時,心裡也會七上八下,還沒開始面試就手腳冰涼,連話都說不利索。
㈢ 急需一個大概3分鍾的有關面試的英語情景對話
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.請介紹一下你自己。B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫David, 住在上海,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程。A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你認為你有怎樣的性格?B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱點和優點是什麼?B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有執照或資格證書嗎?B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。A: How do you relate to others?你和別人相處如何?B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。情景會話2A: I see by your resume that you have been working?從你的簡歷可以看出你一直在工作。B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.是的,我在一家美國公司工作過2年。A: Tell me what you know about our company please.請告訴我對於本公司你知道些什麼?B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.好的,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事長在紐約創立公司。資本額為10億美金,有5,000雇員,是美國同行業中最大的企業。A: What do you know about our major procts and our share of the market?關於本公司的產品和市場份額你知道些什麼?B: Your company's procts are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.貴公司的產品主要在歐洲、美國市場銷售,但是在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。A: What made you decide to change your job?你為什麼決定換工作?B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.我想找一個工作進一步發展自己的事業。A: May I ask you why you left the former company?可以問一下你為什麼離開以前的公司?B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.因為我想換一下工作環境,迎接新的挑戰。
㈣ 關於面試的英語情景對話 十句
A: Good afternoon, sir.
B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.
A: Thank you.
B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.Why are you interested in working for our company? 為什麼有興趣在我們公司工作? Because your company has a good sales record. 因為你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。Why did you leave your former company? 為什麼離開以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible. 因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。 What are your great strengths? 你有什麼優點?
I'm a good team player. 我是一個富有團隊精神的人。
I'm a hard-working, persistent person. 我工作刻苦,性情執著。
㈤ 用英語寫一段求職面試對話
想找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若乾麵試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
面 試 中 常 見 的 英 語 對 話
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鍾內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the \"glass ceiling\" in my current job. / I feelthere is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualify mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我
能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the \"can do\" spirit. (有\"實際行動\"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an *****istrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don』t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born \"perfect\". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? (假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫葯研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to ecational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我說最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China』 entry to WTO onour instry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? (你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)
A:As I have some *****istrative experience in my last job, I may use myorganizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)
如果不願正面回答,也可以說:It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)
甚至還可以打趣的說:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)
英文面試不用緊張,其實很簡單,問題大概有三種:
1-自我介紹
2-考官針對自我介紹進行一些提問
3-對公司的印象及對自己將來的打算
相信我,我在外企海運公司工作,之前經歷過很多面試。你不用准備,輕松自然的面對一切,英語不是用來准備的,是用來臨時發揮的,相信自己,沒問題。
㈥ 面試的英文對話
Q1:Why are you interested in working for our company?
為什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?
A1:Because your company has a good sales record.
因為你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。
A2:Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收獲。
A3:Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。
A4:Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因為我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。
A5:Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
Q2:Why did you leave your former company?
為什麼離開以前的公司?
A1:Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。
A2:Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因為我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。
A3:Bcause that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因為那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
A4:Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因為我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。
A5:Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因為我有一些私人的原因,家裡有些事情。
Q3:What are your great strengths?
你有什麼優點?
A1:I'm a good team player.
我是一個富有團隊精神的人。
A2:I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情執著。
A3:I'm a fast-learner.
我學東西很快。
A4:I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。
A5:I have strong organizational skills.
我的組織能力很強。
Q4:In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司僱用你有什麼好處?
A1:I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。
A2:I have enough knowledge to market the procts of your company.
我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。
A3:I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認為貴公司能從中獲益。
A4:Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。
A5:I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最適合這個工作的。
Q5:What are your salary expectations?
你對薪水有什麼要求?
A1:I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and ecational background.
我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標准薪資。
A2:Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。
㈦ 英語面試常用的對話有哪些
Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
勞駕。請問我能見經理約翰·瓦特先生嗎?
2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什麼事?
3.May I help you?你有什麼事嗎?
4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
我是應你之邀來參加面試的。見到你真高興,瓦特先生。
5.Please sit down.請坐。
6.Won't you take a seat?請坐。
7.Please take a seat.請坐下。
8.Thank you,sir.謝謝,先生。
9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.
我是來應聘辦公室文員一職的。
㈧ 面試官和求職者的英文對話常見的有哪些
I:Interviewer(面試者)
A:Applicant(求職者)
㈨ 面試官和求職者的英文對話 至少20句對話 滿意必採納!
僅供參考:
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
請介紹一下你自己。
B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認為你有怎樣的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱點和優點是什麼?
B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有執照或資格證書嗎?
B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。
A: How do you relate to others?
你和別人相處如何?
B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。
I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?
你為什麼要來新加坡?
A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i』ve worked in Singapore before, i』m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這里的生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。
A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?
請再說一遍。/對不起,能重復一下嗎?
B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我
。
A:Nope, I have none, thanks!
不,我沒有,謝謝!
BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.
謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。
A:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.
謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的寶貴時間
相關熱點: 英語求職面試英語面試面試主題英語面試小學五年級英語
職場英語從這里開始!這里有最全面的職場干貨、英語表達、商業資訊、人際關系內容……選擇一門課,開啟你的職場修煉之路吧!